Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 3 - Gotcha Day!

This morning I was just a ball of nerves. We went over to the Civil Affairs office, signed a few papers and headed straight back to the hotel to wait for Liam to arrive.   Within the hour, there was a knock on our hotel door that would change our lives forever!

For some reason, the video won't upload here, so you'll have to check my Facebook wall for that. 

They say a picture is worth a 1,000 words.  So rather than trying to be poetic tonight, I'll just give you a glimpse of one of the most incredible days of my entire life.

 
 
 I'm absolutely head-over-heels in love.   I've never seen someone smile so much.  He is so obviously smart and amazingly clever.   He is an organizer (lined all of his toy cars and crayons up in a perfect... totally OCD...yes, he'll fit right in with our family!)  Not a picky eater. Is easily entertained.  The girls can't stop loving on him and he enjoys every mintue of it!  I've never seen someone his size pack away food like he can. (He's way smaller than we anticipated as fits into 18  month clothes, as the 24 month ones are HUGE on him!!)  He loves to cuddle. He will melt your heart when he blows kisses to you or waves bye-bye.   He has the sweetest, easy-going disposition.  
 
And he's been calling me Mama.
 

6 comments:

  1. WOW! How amazing :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE , LOVE!!!!! I can't wait to meet him!!!! Not sure if I should happy dance or cry tears of joy so I am doing both!! (it's something to see!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just adorable... LOVE that sweet smile. I hope things are still going well. Much love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are priceless! Congratulations! I am so happy for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweetest thing my heart has cried over! I love the pictures and pray for every one of you daily!

    ReplyDelete